Mega Spiral Gumball Machine - This colossal mega tall wizard spiral gumball machine features 3 coin mechanisms and 3 separate tracks inside the cylinder to allow customers to race their gumballs. The mega wizard spiral gumball machine is designed to be placed in a high-traffic area like a mall, amusement park or a museum. In a typical mall location, near the food court, the mega spiral wizard gumball machine can easily average $2,000 plus income per month in the months of October through December.
The Mega Wizard includes a Beaver coin mechanism. This is the highest quality coin mechanism available. If the wrong coin, slug, or foreign coin is inserted, it will simply allow the coin to drop through without jamming. Beaver coin mechanisms are available for tokens, foreign currency or free-vend to work without coins.
NOTE: If ordering a non-US currency, please specify the coin required in the comments section at checkout.
- Height: 81" or 6' 9"
- Base Diameter: 41"
- Globe Size: 35"
- Capacity: 20,000 1 inch gumballs (holds 23 cases of 850 ct gumballs)
- Coins: 1 quarter OR can be customized to free vend, accept foreign currency and tokens
- Weight: 150 lbs
- Made in USA
- Lighting - We can custom install attention-grabbing rope lights that follow the edge of the track down the tube. Adding lighting will attract attention and bring more customers and increase sales! Nearby 120V electrical outlet required.
- Custom Logo - Want to personalize your machine? We can print (4 color process) and install , words, logo's or graphics on the spiral track. Simply supply the artwork. Call for details.
- Custom Colors - We can build your Mega Wizard in a custom color or pattern for an extra fee. Longer lead time required. Call for details.
Delivered Fully Assembled: No electricity required*. Simply remove the spiral gumball machine from the box, fill it up with gumballs, and it's ready to make money!
Availability: Built to Order. Production time is estimated to be 8-12 weeks
This is anoversized item that must ship via delivery truck. If there is not a receiving dock at the delivery location, a lift gate may be necessary to remove your machine from the delivery truck. At your request, we can add a lift gate to the delivery truck but additional shipping costs may apply.