Triad 400 RL Rear Load Dual High Visibility Change Machine - Part of the American Changer family, this rear load change machine is recommended for use in locations such as car washes, hotels, laundromats, schools, and more. Built with Triad's state-of-the-art technology, this machine will accept cash bills and change them into quarters. It can also be modified to dispense tokens upon request. The model comes equipped with TWO premier High Visibility MEI Bill validators that accepts $1, $5, $10 and $20 Bills. The high visibility bezel validator is considered to be flashy and will catch the attention of the customer by using lights. In addition, the validators include the recycling feature which allows customers who use larger bills to receive banknotes back with their change. The spool holds 30 $1 bills and 30 $5 bills and will replenish itself when customers inserts one of these kinds of bills. The machine also includes TWO hoppers which hold 5,600 quarters each for a total of 11,200 quarters as well as two 500 note stackers.
- Rear load machine with configuration for bill to bill and coin exchange
- 2 Mars MEI bill validator which accepts: $1, $5, $10, and $20 bills
- 4 Way Acceptance
- Dual Stackers
- High Visibility Bezels
- Unique 2 line alpha numeric display for customer & service
- Secure, heavy duty cabinet equipped with 2 T-handle Locks
- Cabinets finished with black powder coating
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Made in USA
Dimensions (Cabinet):38.62" H x 12.06" W x 18.25" D
- Stacker Capacity: 500 bills each (1,000 bills total)
- Hopper Capacity: 2- 5,600 Coin Hoppers (11,200 Quarters / $2800 total)
- Recycler Capacity: 60 bills
- Color: Blue
- Weight: 130 lbs
- Power: 120 VAC, 60Hz, 230W/4A
- Click for Triad 400RL Dual Brochure
Availability: Built-to-Order; Current production time is estimated to be 4-6 weeks.
Machine Condition: Gumball.com is an authorized distributor for American Changer and does not sell used or refurbished equipment. This is a brand new change machine with full manufacturers warranty.