Credit card readers offer vendors the ability to collect multiple forms of payment from their customers. Vending machines, with this payment system installed, are able to accept cash, credit, debit, and even payments by smartphone. Vendors with this device can also receive planograms detailing items sold and funds collected. No need to be present, you can monitor this information remotely.
NOTE: We install the ePort G10 credit card payment system on new vending equipment only. These units are not sold separately for self-install.
- Manufacturer: Cantaloupe, formerly USA Technologies
- Model: ePort G10
- Monthly Fee: $9.95 per month, per device
- Transaction Fee: 5.95% for all purchases
Credit Card Reader
This device (pictured on the right) is mounted externally on the vending machine near the bill/coin acceptor.
- Remote, over-the-air software update capability
- Magnetic card reader with contactless capabilities including PayPass, payWave, Zip, and ExpressPay and all traditional credit/debit cards
- Mobile payments ready. Compatible with Apple Pay, Google Wallet, PayPal, Isis Mobile Wallet and more
- Accepts stored value cards and pre-paid programs
- 16x2 LCD display and LED indicator for transaction status
- Multi-use buttons for enhanced user interactions
- Bright, flashing blue LEDs designed to attract attention
(pictured on the right): This device is mounted inside the machine and connects to WiFi for authorization and remote communication.
- "SERVICE" button
- "FILL/DEX" button
- "END" button
- RSSI button for signal strength testing
- MDB Interface
- Air Interface: Verizon 4G/LTE or AT&T 4G/LTE with Diversity Antenna
- Integrated DEX interface port (no separate cables needed)
- Available as an audit-only device
- Supports isolated pulse interface with configurable timing to simulate coin mechanisms and bill validators
- Water resistant enclosure
- External relay control so you can turn on an external device with a credit card
If you have any further questions please call 1-800-260-0010