For delivery before December 25, 2016, orders MUST BE placed by:
- December 16 @ noon PST- last day to order with UPS Ground, which is our standard mode of shipping. Excludes Hawaii and Alaska.
- December 20 @ noon PST - UPS 3-Day Air* required. Call to order.
- December 21 @ noon PST - UPS 2-Day Air* required. Call to order.
- December 22 @ noon PST - UPS Next Day Air* required. Call to order.
* Extra shipping charges apply.
Please type "Deliver by Christmas" in the comments box during checkout.
Other information regarding holiday deliveries:
- Gift Messages: If you would like us to include a gift message to the recipient, simply type a message in the "Comments Box" at checkout.
- Packaging: Our products are shipped in plain cardboard boxes. If you are concerned that someone in your household may discover the contents of the delivery, we suggest that you ship the item(s) to your work address or a neighbor's home.
- Invoices: Electronic invoices are sent to the email address provided at checkout. We do not include invoices with any of our shipments.
- Shipping Tracking: You will receive tracking information for your order via email when it has shipped. This information contains shipping status for your order as well as the exact delivery date.
- Return Policy: During the holiday season our 30-day money back guarantee has been extended to January 31st.
IMPORTANT NOTE: We guarantee that your package will ship and be delivered in time for Christmas in accordance with UPS and FedEx holiday shipping schedules. This guarantee does not cover unpredictable circumstances which may cause shipping delays that are beyond our control after we ship your product and it has left our warehouse. This may include extreme weather delays, UPS/FedEx routing problems and/or damage during transit. Such occurrences are rare but do occasionally happen. We also cannot guarantee shipping delays due to undeliverable shipping addresses, incorrect addresses supplied to us or if the customer is unavailable for delivery. It is at the delivery driver's discretion whether or not to leave a package at the doorstep if nobody is home.