Penguins of Madagascar 10% Licensed Plush 150 ct

$ 357.95

Penguins of Madagascar 10% Licensed Plush 150 ct

Price: $ 357.95

  • Description
  • Reviews
  • Madagascar Penguin 10% Licensed Plush Toy Mix - There are several movies and TV shows with these adorable penguins and both kids and adults love them. 10% of this small sized plush mix is made up of Penguins of Madagascar figures and the other 90% is generic plush. These fluffy toys will fly out of your machine the way penguins wish they could fly!

    • Contents: mix of Penguins of Madagascar and generic plush toys
    • Piece count:150
    • Toy Size: 6"-8"

    Availability: Usually ships within 1-business day.

    Shipping: FREE SHIPPING when you buy 2 or more. Promo applies to all products with this notice

    Note: Our products receive occasional updates and items you receive may differ slightly from the photo.